TOOLS include a methodological toolbox with guidelines for specific applications and gender-specific analysis.
The TOOLS that you can find here are:
- Tools that detect/resolve bottlenecks in value chains
- Tools for building sustainable trading relationships between smallholder farmers and buyers
- Tools for gender analysis
- Tools for improving contract farming designs
- Tools for improving farmer organizations
- Tools for measuring market access
- Tools to do representative samples for value chains
- Tools to measure statistical power in value chains
- Tools for impact assessment
- Tools for measuring governance bottlenecks of value chains
- Tools for the design of value chain interventions
Information on the Value Chain Knowledge Clearinghouse is provided as is and when available. Value Chain Knowledge Clearinghouse makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of, and declines responsibility for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from its use.
The appearance of hyperlinks to external websites does not constitute endorsement by the Value Chain Knowledge Clearinghouse of these websites or the information, products, or services contained therein. The Value Chain Knowledge Clearinghouse does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.